Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sisters Souvenirs

When we were in Sisters, Oregon on Friday night- I saw some beautiful stained glass hangings in a store window. The store was closed, but I was hoping to go back on Saturday and see if they had something that I could hang in my kitchen window.
I have been looking for something to hang there for a few years.
Since, I wanted the glass, I decided not to buy any fabric as a souvenir,
but then these old nine patch blocks called to me.
They are beautiful colors and all hand sewn. I had to get them! And after much looking around town, I finally found the stained glass.
Robert was there at a booth selling his work, so I got to meet him!
I love it. We just need to hang it up!

Can you tell I love RED?

1 comment:

  1. Your souvenirs from Sisters are both beautiful.Just remember one of these days you will be wondering what to do with all the "things" you have collected. I have been cleaning out drawers and cupboards and it is difficult to throw away things you have loved and saved, but no one else wants.
    I guess we are going to wait until I get out of the hospital to decide what to do about the move.

    ReplyDelete