Sunday, July 5, 2009

Mom's quilts

While we in Utah, I took pictures of the quilts that I had made for my mom. They turned out a little blurry. I took better ones when I made the quilts, but I can't find them.
I'm hoping to get all the quilts I've made on the blog eventually, so I can have a record of them.
This is the quilt I made for her 80th birthday. It starts with pictures of her growing up, marrying and adding her family. It hangs on a wall in her bedroom.
I made this quilt for Fall, It includes both Halloween and Thanksgiving


I made this quilt for her when she moved into her condo and got a new green leather couch.


Does it look like it has feet?

1 comment:

  1. The colors on the fall quilt turned out a little strange, and it definitely looks like they have feet. I guess because they have, with Jason holding them. Thanks for making all of them especially the one featuring me. I will definitely have to find a spot for them if/when I move. Grandma C.

    ReplyDelete