Tuesday, June 9, 2009

wedding flowers


Last Friday and Saturday I helped do flowers arrangements for a wedding open house for a friend.
She loves daisies and pink flowers - So we started with daisies and added pink roses and peonies. Luckily, we live in Washington and lots of the flowers came from our gardens.
There is something very wonderful about working with flowers!
This is the swag for the fireplace mantle

Here are the other arrangements we made

On Saturday, we put one on the table by the front door

This one was for the buffet table
These were on the tables outdoors


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I wish had had huge pink peonies growing in my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers look gorgeous. Kathy broke the tops off my tulips today and planted pink and purple petunias in my flower bed. It should look lovely by the time you get here.

    ReplyDelete