Monday, June 29, 2009

Trip to Utah

In June we went to Utah to go to a neice's wedding and to visit relatives

Here is a picture of the happy couple.

We visited Jason's father's grave and took flowers


Our daughter, Angela, and her youngest, Nathan, flew to Utah with us.


We visited Jason's mother.
Here is Nathan with his Grandma and Great Grandma Moulton

We were able to go to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open house


This is the outside of the temple. Isn't it beautiful!


We visited with my sister and I got to go "Material Girl's Quilt Shop"
which is near her house.



We also visited my mom.
Here is Nathan with his Great Grandma Cheever


We took a drive over to Santaquin, where my mom was born

We stopped at the Red Barn (famous for their ice cream cones)

Grandpa and Nathan got to try out the Tractor

This is the House where my mom grew up.

We also visited the cemetery to put flowers on her parents grave


2 comments:

  1. Some of these photos looke familiar. Did you get them from facebook? It was nice to see Grandpa Moulton's grave, I haven't ever been to Heber to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun to see the photos and review your visit. I am so glad Angela and Nathan were able to come with you. Did you know Dianne and Jessica are coming next week and we are going to Salt Lake to check out retirement and/or assisted living facilities so I will be all set after my appointment with Dr. Wallentine on the 15th.

    ReplyDelete