Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Our "New" Refrigerator




I think that because we decided to have a Memorial day barbecue, our refrigerator decided to quit working that morning. We loaded everything into ice chests.

We got the fridge working and it worked for a week. Then yesterday morning it quit again.

I wonder if it was because we were hosting another barbecue that night for some church friends? Now all our food is back in the ice chests.

Normally, it is cold enough in Washington to keep everything cool.
But, of course, this has been the hottest week of the year!

The repairman is coming tomorrow to put a new compressor in our real refrigerator!
Yeah!
I am thankful for ice and refrigerators.

1 comment:

  1. What's with that? Your refrigerator isn't that old is it? My refrigerator seems to be getting a little finicky but I keep thinking I haven't had it that long for it to be giving me problems. Actually we got it right after we moved into this house 10 years ago. I guess I better be thankful for my refrigerator too.

    ReplyDelete