Sunday, October 31, 2010

I Love Fall

I guess it has been a year since I updated my blog. Making sherbet pumpkins makes me remember how much I love FALL!

We've got the sherbet and lots of candy.

We're all very artistic in this family.

Don't these look yummy!!

Jason and I saw this beautiful rainbow on a trip to the cabin.


We also took a trip to Leavenworth and loved the beautiful leaves on the hillside.


We enjoy the grandkids and fall leaves at the cabin!


We've also got the pumpins and flowers and grandkids on our front porch.

Gotta love those SUNNY Fall days in Washington!
(See, we are even playing football)

2 comments:

  1. It's fun to see what you are doing in Washington. I love Fall too. I wish it looked more like Fall here though. The grocery store has big pots of mums outside for sale and everytime I look at them I think of your front porch. I guess they could be on my front porch too, but for some reason I don't think they would look the same. Happy Fall!
    P.S. I really like the birds flying across the top of your page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom, I'll have to call you and hear about your trip to Leavenworth. I hope we hear from you on your blog again before you make the ice cream pumpkins next year. Please post some of the cute quilts you have been working on.

    ReplyDelete