Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween 2011

Fall is my favorite time of year - I love all the beautiful colors and decorations.
Join me for a tour of my Halloween decorations.
This is my Grandson, hoping if he waters the pumpkins- they will grow Bigger!
The scarecrow- guarding the door and the pumpkins!
The pumpkins- now they are all watered. Look,
a new one sprouted up in the planter.
Our house sign
The entry way. Wow! there is sunshine.
The quilt hanging by the stairs. It was reflected in the entry way mirror.
The bench and the new pillow I made this year!
The living room
...with more pillows
My cute scarecrow
The family room
More of the family room
A closeup
The kitchen
Out the kitchen window
More cute things
A pretty tree in our front yard
Another pretty tree in our backyard.
I do love Fall in the Northwest. Red Trees and Green Grass!

1 comment:

  1. Mom, those were some very nice photos. Did you take them? Your Halloween pillows are so fun.

    ReplyDelete